Stainless Drains - STREAMLINE PRO-III 90,000psi 125hp pump
Stainless Drains designs and furnishes many different types of drainage systems including area drains, trench drains, cleanouts, P-traps, accessories and much more.
Stainless Drains cuts 304 and 316 stainless steel with KMT Waterjet UHP pumps, including the STREAMLINE V, 60,000psi 100hp pump and the new KMT STREAMLINE PRO-III, 90,000psi 125hp waterjet pump with dual heads for maximum productivity.
This video offers the first impressions of how the KMT STREAMLINE PRO-III waterjet pump significantly increased seal life hours and has lowered the cost of operation by doubling production, and reduced overtime in the shop.
Stainless Drains was recently featured in The Fabricator about their PRO-III 90,000psi waterjet cutting. More >>
Caddo Mills, TX
KMT PRO-III 90,000psi PUMP BENEFITS:
More Information on PRO-III 90,000psi Pumps
- Increased Productivity - 100% Faster at 90,000psi than 60,000psi
- Improved Edge Quality - Cutting @ Mach 3 vs Mach 2
- 90,000psi Accelerates Abrasive at a Higher Velocity vs. 60,000psi Resulting in Increased Cutting Speed
- Cuts Thicker Material - Up to 14 inches...Near Net Cutting
- Faster Cutting, Less Abrasive, Less Overhead = Lowest Cost Per Part/Inch
- Significantly Reduces Abrasive Consumption and Disposal - Abrasive is 66% of Operating Cost
- More Precise Cutting, Tighter Stream, Smaller Kerf
- Creates Manufacturing Capacity, Increases Shop Revenue Throughput
- Competitive Advantage - Distinct Advantage when Bidding Against 60,000psi Shops
WORLD'S FASTEST WATERJET
Since 1971, KMT Waterjet has been instrumental
in pioneering waterjet technology. With the KMT Waterjet STREAMLINE® PRO-III 90,000psi 60hp and 125hp, waterjet intensifier pumps, KMT Waterjet
Systems has set new standards in the field of waterjet cutting.
The KMT STREAMLINE® PRO-III Series range of ultra-high pressure products includes
all necessary components and accessories - from ultra-high pressure pumps
to UHP cutting heads with orifices that guide the waterjet cutting jet
with great precision to the material. The maximum pressure of 90,000 PSI/6,200
bar with a 60hp or 125hp KMT intensifier pump represents an increase of up
to twice the power compared to pressures used in conventional 60,000psi
waterjet cutting equipment!
More metal cutting videos
For over 45 years, this is why KMT Waterjet is the most
recognized waterjet pump in the World.
World’s Fastest Waterjet. KMT Waterjet Systems.