AFT services Republic Services Inc. for in house parts cutting, while providing waterjet cutting to the Southwest Missouri region for medical, farming, pharmaceutical, food, and the automotive industries.
Advanced Fabrication Technologies - STREAMLINE PRO-III 90,000psi 125hp pump
Advanced Fabrication upgraded from two 55,000psi waterjet pumps to the KMT Waterjet STREAMLINE PRO-III 90,000psi, 125hp pump. With over 800 hours of seal life, AFT is waterjet cutting up to five inches of steel, aluminum sheets and stainless steel. The KMT PRO-III 90,000psi waterjet pump has improved the quality of parts, uptime and reduced the cost of operation compared to the 55,000psi waterjet pump.Advanced Fabrication Technologies
KMT PRO-III 90,000psi PUMP BENEFITS:
More Information on PRO-III 90,000psi Pumps
- Increased Productivity - 100% Faster at 90,000psi than 60,000psi
- Improved Edge Quality - Cutting @ Mach 3 vs Mach 2
- 90,000psi Accelerates Abrasive at a Higher Velocity vs. 60,000psi Resulting in Increased Cutting Speed
- Cuts Thicker Material - Up to 14 inches...Near Net Cutting
- Faster Cutting, Less Abrasive, Less Overhead = Lowest Cost Per Part/Inch
- Significantly Reduces Abrasive Consumption and Disposal - Abrasive is 66% of Operating Cost
- More Precise Cutting, Tighter Stream, Smaller Kerf
- Creates Manufacturing Capacity, Increases Shop Revenue Throughput
- Competitive Advantage - Distinct Advantage when Bidding Against 60,000psi Shops
WORLD'S FASTEST WATERJET
Since 1971, KMT Waterjet has been instrumental
in pioneering waterjet technology. With the KMT Waterjet STREAMLINE® PRO-III 90,000psi 60hp and 125hp, waterjet intensifier pumps, KMT Waterjet
Systems has set new standards in the field of waterjet cutting.
The KMT STREAMLINE® PRO-III Series range of ultra-high pressure products includes
all necessary components and accessories - from ultra-high pressure pumps
to UHP cutting heads with orifices that guide the waterjet cutting jet
with great precision to the material. The maximum pressure of 90,000 PSI/6,200
bar with a 60hp or 125hp KMT intensifier pump represents an increase of up
to twice the power compared to pressures used in conventional 60,000psi
waterjet cutting equipment!
More metal cutting videos
For over 45 years, this is why KMT Waterjet is the most
recognized waterjet pump in the World.
World’s Fastest Waterjet. KMT Waterjet Systems.